As a ServerHub Sales Executive you’re the engine driving new business to the ServerHub Platform, our customers success is an integral part of our company and we are looking for skilled sales ninjas who are not only eager to help our current customer base grow their business with ServerHub using farming techniques and most importantly also generate new leads and opportunities through various pipelines to bring in new brands and business to our platform.
We are looking for candidates who aren’t afraid to do what it takes to sell their product to the masses, while going the extra mile for our customers. The candidate we are looking for should also be passionate about technology.
Base Salary + Commission with uncapped earning potential. Past success selling complex technology solutions is required and experience with voice communications, Data Networking, Managed Hosting, IP and equipment is a strong plus.
The Account Executive is primarily responsible for generating revenue by identifying trends for current market needs in the hosting industry and selling ServerHub products and services as a business solution for customers. Sources for and identifies new customers and upsells to the acquired base of customers. Actively involved in the management, retention, and growth of current base of customers, as well as sources for and identifies new customers. You will be responsible for outbound sales on your own terms and developing new accounts, communicating with prospective clients. Your primary objective is obtaining new month recurring revenue for ServerHub.
What you’ll be doing:
• Create, Manage and Nurture your own set of leads.
• Making initial sales contact to evaluate and understand a prospect's business needs, assess their full IT needs.
• Be responsible for all phases or the renewal sales process and maintaining customer contact regularly
• Attending and/or participating in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
• Schedule and attend meetings with customers and prospective customers as requested
• Building and managing a sales pipeline tracking and activities through the stages of the sales funnel process
• Taking leads from existing client base as well as generating leads with existing client base through outbound efforts
• Work to achieve deals and new clients without large discounting or low-profit margin
• Provide timely reporting to management regarding daily performance and activities
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals set by leadership
• Manage leads from open to close in BaseCRM
• Maintain Relationships with current clients and increase business internally through sales farming
• Respond to active hot leads generated by Marketing, Social Media and Inbound calls and emails
• Learn and Adapt to the ServerHub systems, rapid changes to the marketplace
• Work collaboratively within a team setting via face-to-face and Internal Chat
• Collaborate with management and team to improve the Customer Experience
• Communicate on current processes and assist in improvement suggestions
• Work with the Customer Success team to ensure a smooth transition of customer accounts once onboarded
• Collaborate with other teams to improve the customer's experience.
• Develop long term relationships with fast-growing companies and startups
• Work both collaboratively and independently within a team setting (we love Slack! and TeamSpeak!)
Points of Interest:
• This is a W2 Full-Time Position
• This is a Base Salary with no commission cap
• You may make up to 40% of your first-month sales revenue
Things you’ll need:
• Previous work experience in a sales environment, preferably in technology or telecom
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience attaining >$1MM annual quotas
• Constantly moves the customer towards commitment and closes sales
• Must be highly self-motivated, detail-oriented and organised
• Passionate about Technology and Customer Support
• Strong identity with our brand and team culture
• Ability to plainly understand and assess a customer’s requirements/needs
• Strong analytical skills and pattern recognition
• A High School or GED equivalent, if not available 3 years work experience
• Relevant work experience in business sales for at least 2 to 4 years of successful experience in a sales executive
• Be self-motivated and disciplined and thrive on uncovering customer needs
• Be aggressive and determined to seek new sales opportunities daily
• Have excellent organisational skills for keeping records on accounts and leads
Working at ServerHub:
• Relaxed open work environment with a great team
• Competitive health, dental and vision plans available
• Free snacks and refreshments to keep your hunger at bay
• Monthly team building gatherings
• We are 100% Apple